LUXCONSULT is one of the leaders in providing advice and services in the field of Transport
The Maconde Bridge
The Maconde Bridge across River Baie du Cap at Maconde, comprises of a 100m long, 11m wide bridge with a concrete deck, and resting on piles driven to bedrock.
The Ebene – Trianon Link Road
Comprising of 1.2 km of road and two grade separated junctions
The Third Highway Project
Comprising of Rehabilitation and Strengthening of 18 km of bituminous road.
Construction of a grade separated junction on the existing motorway M1 at Reduit including two prestressed concrete bridges of span 35m each, widening of an existing Motorway bridge, construction of 1200m of slip lanes 6m wide+ 2x2.5m shoulders, the diversion and construction of 1 Km of newly aligned motorway
Nouvelle France to Phoenix Second Carriageway
Our experience covering the whole project cycle dates back to our establishment in 1990, with involvement in 22 road projects during the last decade only – both in Mauritius and abroad.
Our in-house capability is supported with a state of the art logistical and information technology backbone which includes terrain modelling, pavement modelling, traffic modelling and runoff calculation software.
The Services provided include:
- Feasibility Study
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical investigations / studies
- Hydrological – Hydraulic studies
- Preliminary Design of works components
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Tender Documentation
- Evaluation of bids
- Works Supervision
- Project / Contract Management
- Kindama to Gahembe Road, Rwanda - rehabilitation of the road linking Nyamata to Ruhuha which are the economic and administrative centres of the districts of Nyamata and Ngenda. The total length of the project is around 20 km
- Ouallah to Miringoni Road, Moheli, Union of the Comoros – 10 km of new road to link the two villages Ouallah and Miringoni
- Technical Assistance Support for Great East Road Rehabilitation Project (Zambia) Nacala Road Corridor
- Feasibility Study and Environmental and Social Impact Assessment, Design and Supervision of Works for Rio Ligonha to Nampula Road, Mozambique 102 km